MS Bookings is a scheduling app that allows users to create booking pages for departments or groups.
View the Bookings with Me guide if you are looking for a personal scheduling tool:Bookings with Me guide
MS Bookings Offers:
- A customizable booking page that can be shared via direct link or embedded within a website.
- Ability to setup different booking types that users can choose from when booking an appointment.
Integration with Outlook Calendar and Microsoft Teams.
- Booking availability can be based on your calendar’s availability.
- Scheduled bookings will automatically appear on your Outlook calendar.
- Option for Teams Meeting link to be automatically created when a booking is scheduled.
Bookings is available for all faculty and staff. To begin setting up your bookings page, click on the Apps menu button in Office 365 (https://office.com) and select the Bookings app.
Select Get it now and choose, Add a booking calendar. You will be asked to enter a Business name and Business Type. If you are setting up a personal bookings page then we recommend using your name as the Business name and if you are setting up one for multiple people, use the name of your department or group. You can simply use “Law School” or “Higher Education” for Business Type.
After this initial setup, your booking page will be ready for you to configure.
If you would like to setup Bookings for your department or team, please consult with ITS first as there are several steps involved.
More information on setting up your Bookings page can be found here: