Acrobat X Pro
Getting Help in Adobe Acrobat
You can access the Acrobat help guide right from Adobe Acrobat.
Open the Help menu and choose Adobe Acrobat X Pro Help to launch the site below.
Lynda: Acrobat X Essential Training
Visit Lynda to learn everything there is to know about Acrobat. If the whole course is too much, try the suggested videos below.
You must first log in at http://lynda.upenn.edu before accessing the course link below.
- Log into http://lynda.upenn.edu with your PennKey
- After logging in above, visit Acrobat X Essential Training
- Start watching or try one of the suggested courses before.
- Chapter 1. Getting Started: Working with Panels
- Chapter 1. Getting Started: Customizing the toolbar with Quick Tools
- Chapter 2. Creating PDFs: Creating PDFs from a website
- Chapter 3. Editing PDF Content (entire chapter)
- Chapter 4. Enhancing PDFs: Adding page numbers
- Chapter 4. Enhancing PDFs: Optimizing a PDF for file size and compatibility
- Chapter 6. Combining and Rearranging PDFs (entire chapter)
- Chapter 7. Extracting and Converting Content: Exporting PDFs to Microsoft Word
- Chapter 10. Working with Comments in PDFs (entire chapter)
Learn Acrobat X Videos
Adobe has created an extensive library of video tutorials on many features in Acrobat X Pro. The video below and many more are available on the Learn Acrobat X site. Flash Player is required.
Acrobat X Tutorials
Adobe has released a PDF Portfolio with 25 how-to tutorials in a single package. Open the file below and double-click on the icons that appear to get started.
What's New in Acrobat X
If you're switching to Acrobat X Pro from an earlier version, you have probably noticed that many features have been relocated. Visit the guide below to see what has changed.