MailChimp is an online service that allows you to design, send and track email newsletters.
Log in to MailChimp
- Let us know you are interested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We can create a template for you, or use your existing newsletter template.
- We will work with you to import your email lists from a .csv file, or O365 Distribution Group (email alias).
- We can help you get new subscribers by adding a subscription form to your website.
ITS set up our template, now what?
- Go to mailchimp.com and log in.
- Click on the “Create Campaign” button and select “Regular Ol’ Campaign”
- Select the list that you want to send your newsletter to and click “Next Step: Setup”
- Type in your campaign information (campaign name, subject, from name, reply address, etc.), and select your tracking options.
- Click on the “My Templates” button and select your template.
- Enter your newsletter’s text into the template. Then click “Next Step: Plain Text”
- Verify the plain text content for recipients who can’t receive HTML emails. Then click the “Next Step: Confirm” button.
- Preview and test your campaign, check for errors, and make final changes. Click on “Send Now” if you’d like the email to go out immediately, or “Schedule Delivery” to have it go out at a later time.
Visit MailChimp Resources for their complete collection of guides.