Visual Media Lab Help
Importing Your Media into Final Cut Pro X
First, create a new library that will contain your project on an external drive.
- Click on File, New, Library
- Name and save your library on an external drive
Next, create a new event in your library.
- Click on File, New, Event
- Name and save your event
Next, create a new project in your event.
- Click on File, New, Project
- Name and save your project
Finally, import your media into FCPX.
- Click on File, Import, Media
- Locate and select your media to import
- Click “Import Selected”
- Select “Add to existing event”
- Select “Copy to library”
- Click “Import”
***You may schedule a training session or request help with Final Cut or Creative Cloud by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org***
Additional Information on Apple.com