Study Rooms Technology
There are two types of study rooms available for student use in the Law School. The technology is designed for small group presentations, collaboration, video recording, and audio/video conferencing.
- Please turn off the display when you’re done to keep the equipment healthy.
- ITS offers training if you need assistance. Just contact email@example.com.
Tanenbaum Study Rooms: T409, T417, T509, T517
These are the four corner rooms on the 4th and 5th floors of Tanenbaum.
- 46in. LCD screen with speakers
- Windows 7 computer with Office 2010 and Internet Explorer
- Connections for presentation by laptop: VGA cable, audio cable, and ethernet (or wireless) Internet
- Camera and microphone for video conferencing (Skype or Polycom) and video recording (Camtasia Studio)