Labs & Kiosks
Our student computer labs & kiosks are accessible by all members of the Penn Law community. We have Windows 7 and Mac OS X computers available at a variety of locations throughout the building.
To use any lab computer or kiosk, just login with your LawKey.
- Tanenbaum 222: 6 PCs (Windows 7, 22” monitors), 3 Macs (22” monitors)
- Tanenbaum 5th floor: 10 PCs (Windows 7, monitors vary)
- Outside Tanenbaum 145: 2 PCs (Windows 7, 23” all-in-one), 1 iMac (21.5” monitor)
- Davis Student Union: 1 PC (Windows 7, 23” all-in-one), 1 iMac (21.5” monitor)
- Haaga Lounge (the Goat): 2 PCs (Windows 7, 23” all-in-one), 3 iMacs (21.5” monitor)
The Gittis Legal Clinic has its own lab located on the Silverman Ground floor. Access to the Clinic Labs is restricted to students currently enrolled in a legal clinic.
These kiosks are easy to use, even if you are not familiar with Macs. There are a few things you should know.
- Login using your LawKey, just like on the Windows computers.
- Browse the web using the application Safari.
- Print just like you do on Windows. You will not see a message on the computer after your printout has been processed, just swipe your PennCard card at any print/copy station to pickup your printouts.
- Logout by clicking the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen and choose Log Out.