Students: Where To Get Help
There are three primary resources for getting computing help while you are at Penn Law.
The ITS Help Center
The ITS Help Center is here to help you with many of the daily issues you encounter at the Law School. Please come see us for help with the following:
- LawKey & PennKey accounts
- Your @law.upenn.edu email address
- Law School Websites and applications (Canvas, www.law, Law Directory, etc…)
- ExamSoft SofTest software
- Lab machines, kiosks, printers, and scanners
Where to Find the Help Center
ITS Online: https://www.law.upenn.edu/its/
Walk in: Tanenbaum 232, Monday to Friday, 12-4PM.
Phone:: (215) 898-2679
The Computer Resource Center (CRC)
The CRC is here to help you with most issues related to your laptop and the wireless internet, including:
- General software help
- AirPennNet (wireless internet)
- Laptop problems and questions, including Windows, Mac OS, Office, and virus and spyware issues.
Where to Find the CRC
Visit the Computing Resource Center page for more information.
We recommend you first troubleshoot any hardware problems with your computer’s manufacturer. If you purhcased your comptuer from the Penn Computer Connection, you likely have an extended warranty with on-site service.
You can also try the following resources: