Exams: Exam Day Instructions
Starting a SofTest Exam
- Launch the SofTest application.
- From the launcher window choose Take An Exam.
- Select the desired exam from the Available Examsdrop-down menu.
- NOTE: If you do not see your exam then click Home to return to the previous window and then choose Download Exam Files.
- Enter your numeric Exam ID number, which can be found in myCourses (and should also have been emailed to you). If you are just practicing, you can enter 000.
- Click Start.
- You may be asked about disabling AntiVirus software. Most people can safely choose Ignore here.
- When you reach the stop sign, stop and wait for the proctor so that everyone begins simultaneously.
Ending the Exam
- When time is called, immediately click Exit & Save and then Close Exam.
- Click Exit.
- SofTest will automatically upload your exam.
NOTE: You will also receive an email confirming successful upload of your exam.