Hosting Digital Events
Training and best practices for Hosting digital events
Resources from Zoom:
- Best Practices for hosting online events: https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/03/04/best-practices-for-hosting-a-digital-event/
- Hosting Engaging Events: https://zoom.us/docs/doc/Running-Engaging-Online-Events.pdf
- How to remove disruptive guests: https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/03/20/keep-uninvited-guests-out-of-your-zoom-event/
- Training opportunities: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360029527911-Live-Training-Webinars
training opportunities: https://www.law.upenn.edu/its/training/index.php#:
Zoom webinars allow you to host a virtual conference with panelists and attendees. Panelists can share their video and audio through the webinar. Attendees ask questions via text-based Q&A.
- Getting started with Webinars: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200917029-Getting-Started-With-Webinar
- Scheduling a Webinar with registration: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204619915-Scheduling-a-Webinar-with-Registration
Zoom Breakout Rooms
Breakout Rooms allow you to split your Zoom meeting in up to 50 separate sessions. The meeting host can choose to split the participants of the meeting into these separate sessions automatically or manually, and can switch between sessions at any time.
- Getting started with breakout rooms: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204619915-Scheduling-a-Webinar-with-Registration
- Managing breakout rooms: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206476313-Managing-Breakout-Rooms