Create a Reservation
When requesting a room/services, please keep in mind that reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. The system will not return any available rooms for an event less than 24 hours in advance.
Search for a Room
When searching for a room, please enter the actual start and end time for your event as you would like them to appear on a calendar.
The system will automatically add set-up and tear-down time for your event. (Most rooms: 10 mins; The Great Hall, the Goat, & the Clock: 2 hours; Levy: 3 hours).
Reservations are made from https://reservations.law.upenn.edu.
- Click Reservations and choose Request a Room/Services.
- Enter the date and time of your event.
- Enter the number of people who will be in attendance and click the Find Space button.
Schedule a Recurring Reservation
If you need to schedule a recurring resevation, click the Recurrence button when searing for a room. Recurring Reservations require you to enter the following information.
- Time: Both a start and end time
- Recurrence Pattern: How often the reservation is to recur (daily/weekly/monthly/random).
- Range of Recurrence: A start date and an end date or absolute number of recurrences.
Click the Apply Recurrence button to apply your choices.
A list of available locations will appear in the center of the screen.
- Click on a green plus sign to select a location. Repeat for as many locations as you desire.
- Your selected locations will appear under the “Selected Locations” heading.
- Click on a Red X to remove a location.
You can repeat the Search for a Room steps to chagne the date/time and add additional locations to the reservation.
Set Event Details
When creating your event, please provide a secondary contact if available in the *Group Details section.
- Click the Details tab.
- Enter an Event Name and Event Type.
- Enter your Group Details.
- Students: Select your group, set Contact to (temporary contact), and enter your contact information.
- Faculty/Staff: Select your department and name from the group and contact lists.
Technology can be in the Technology section. To add technology, click the checkbox and enter the quantity. Enter 1 if quantity is not applicable.
For example, if you require microphones for 3 panelists you would enter the number 3.
Room Setup & Event Needs
Room setup & event needs are selected the same way as technology. Enter 1 if quantity is not applicable. Please not that not all setups are available for every room.
A listing of Penn Approved caterers is available from the Links link at the top of the window.
Submit Your Reservation
When finished, click the “Submit Reservation” button at the bottom of the form.
A copy of the reservation request will be emailed to the requestor (user who is logged in.) Once your request has been approved, the requestor and contacts will receive an email confirmation.
More Information: Manage an Existing Reservation