Adobe Connect is a web conferencing platform for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars. You can use Adobe Connect for a full range of online meeting needs, from simple screen-sharing all the way to mission-critical, real-time collaboration.
Scheduling a Meeting
To schedule an Adobe Connect meeting, email the following information to email@example.com at least one week before the event:
- Name of the meeting
- Date and time
- Number of participants
IMPORTANT: Adobe Connect meetings are limited to 100 participants. If you are looking to accommodate over 100 participants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these instructions to enter the Adobe Connect meeting. Also, please forward these instructions to all of the meeting participants:
- If possible, plan to log in 10-15 minutes before the meeting to make sure your setup is working correctly. At any time before the meeting you can test your computer’s ability to connect to an Adobe Connect Meeting using the Meeting Connection Diagnostic found here: https://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
- Begin by following the link provided for the Adobe Connect meeting. Example: http://pennlaw.adobeconnect.com/test.
IMPORTANT: The Google Chrome browser is not recommended for use with Adobe Connect because it does not support some of its features.
- The meeting login screen appears. If you do not have an Adobe Connect username and password, choose “Enter as a Guest”, type in your first and last name, and click “Enter Room”.
- The meeting will now launch in your browser. If you do not have the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-In, the browser will automatically attempt to download it at this point.
- If necessary, adjust your audio settings by running the Audio Setup Wizard under the “Meeting” tab.
- Once your audio has been configured and you can hear the Presenter you are all set up to attend the Adobe Connect Meeting.
NOTE: Although iOS does not support Adobe Flash, you may also attend an Adobe Connect meeting on your iPad or iPhone by installing the Adobe Connect application and following the same steps laid out above.
Watch this video tutorial to see an Adobe Connect meeting in action.
For more video tutorials, please visit the official Adobe Connect YouTube channel.