DocuSign is a web-based solution that allows electronically signing documents and forms. Streamline your approval workflow and reduce paper with this quick and easy way to send, sign, and store documents in the cloud.
- Send: Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature to people inside or outside the University.
- Receive: Signers receive and sign documents quickly, securely, and flexibly on a variety of devices.
Manage: Check document status and send reminders. Manage completed agreements digitally.
- Create templates using existing forms to help streamline the sending process.
- Oversee document workflow by identifying and managing recipients and routing.
- Make forms available online allowing for self-service and ease of accessibility.
Login to DocuSign
- If you would like to use DocuSign for your department, please request an account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your account has been created, login at https://app.docusign.com/auth.
DocuSign Support & Training
- Getting Started with DocuSign
- DocuSign Support Center
- DocuSign University (requires DocuSign login)