Livewhale is the Web Content Management System used to manage Penn Law’s website.
- Easily edit and organize web pages on Penn Law’s website.
- Easy management and integration of media assets such as photos, videos and documents.
- Event/calendar management.
- Share content to different pages on our website.
Login to LiveWhale
- Login to the LiveWhale CMS using the login “Login” link at the bottom of the page you want to edit. Use your PennKey username and password.
- Once logged in, click the “LiveWhale CMS” in the tool bar at the top of the page, to access the LiveWhale welcome page.
- Get access to LiveWhale by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EDITING PAGE CONTENT
LiveWhale’s WYSIWYG editor allows for easy, in-browser editing of content in the editable regions of your page.
MaNAGING FILES & Images
Upload images, PDFs and other files and link them from your pages.
News & Stories
Publish announcements and news to your pages.
- Adding/editing a news story
- Attaching an image to a news story
- Deleting a news story
- Restoring an earlier version of a news story
- Managing News
(Note: Stories are called News Stories in more recent versions of LiveWhale.)
Navigation & SITE Management
Under the Pages tab, you’ll find the tools you need to create pages and organize your site navigation.
View additional help docs/FAQs on LiveWhale’s support site: http://support.livewhale.com
Subscribe to the LiveWhale Monthly Newsletter Brought to you by White Whale, the makers of LiveWhale, this newsletter is devoted to sharing ideas to help you get the most out of LiveWhale CMS.