Real-time video conferencing is available to all active Penn Law staff, faculty and students. With video conferencing, you can collaborate and meet with others worldwide without leaving the building.
If you are interested in setting up a video conference, please see the checklist below.
- Confirm the date and time of your interview with the interviewer.
- To ensure that your call goes smoothly, ITS Media will coordinate a test call with the interviewer’s technology team before your interview. Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior with the following information:
- Your phone number.
- Name, phone number, and e-mail address of primary interviewer contact.
- Name, phone number, and e-mail address of interviewer’s video conferencing technician.
- The date and time of the interview (Be mindful of time zone differences).
- Whether the interview will be conducted via IP or ISDN technology.
- ITS Media will respond with instructions for reserving the necessary room for your interview.
Make arrangements for payment if necessary. Interviews conducted via ISDN can cost between $150 and $200 due to the use of a third party company. Clerkship interview fees are waived with CPP approval. Firms may cover the cost of the video conference if you ask them.
Video Conferencing has several forms, and is offered in several locations throughout the Law School. For specific details and features please visit the Audio and Video Conferencing page.
Please also see the Classroom Technology page, which gives an overview of technology available in all Penn Law classrooms.