Box for Office for web
Box for Office for web is an integration that allows Box users to edit their Microsoft Office files with Office web clients.
- Click on your profile on the top right corner of Penn+Box
- Click on App Center
- Search with the app name or click on Official Box to browse through the options for Box for Office for web
- Click on the app name and then the Add button on the bottom right corner
Once added, you will see an option to edit any MS Office documents in Penn+Box by clicking on Open in the document window toolbar and choosing the relevant Online option.
Box mobile app
PennBox data is only accessible on mobile devices by using the Box app for the corresponding platform, available on the corresponding app store: iOS App Store, or Android’s Google Play Store.
Steps to install and sign into the Box app with your PennKey:
- Launch the Box app
- Type YourPennKeyusername@upenn.edu (not @law.upenn.edu)
- Click “Use Single Sign On (SSO)”
- Authenticate with your PennKey and password
- Set a 4 digit PIN