Students: Graduating from Penn Law
Important Dates for Penn Law graduates.
On April 1st (before graduation) your @alumni.law.upenn.edu email address will be activated.
Your @law.upenn.edu address(es) will continue to work until November 1st.
- If you have a full name alias, that will also be copied to @alumni.law.upenn.edu.
- All email sent to @alumni.law.upenn.edu, and @law.upenn.edu will be delivered to the same destination(s). You can always change or add delivery accounts (Gmail, Live, etc.) by accessing Penn Law Email Address Settings (PLEAS) with your LawKey, even as an alumni.
- We recommend you use and distribute your @alumni address immediately so you don’t miss emails. We cannot make exceptions to the November 1st deadline.
Access to the below resources will be discontinued on August 1st. Until August 1st, you will continue to have access to:
- Print and copy credit
- Canvas and Course Portal
- LawKey login to Student Journal, Group, Lab and kiosk workstations
Your @law.upenn.edu address and your full name alias @law.upenn.edu will be discontinued November 1st.
Until November 1st, your @law.upenn.edu address(es) will continue to work.
- After November 1st, email sent to your @law.upenn.edu addresses will be discarded and the sender will receive an automatic reply instructing them to use your @alumni.law.upenn.edu address.
- After November 1st only your @alumni.law.upenn.edu address and your full name alias @alumni.law.upenn.edu will work.