Students: LawKey & PennKey Account Help
While at Penn Law, you will make frequent use of two accounts: LawKey & PennKey. Both accounts share the same username, but need to be activated separately. We recommend you pick different passwords for each account.
- LawKey & PennKey: What’s the Difference?
- How Do I Change my Password
- I forgot my password
- How Do I Get a PennKey/LawKey?
ALL students are required to enroll in PennKey Two-Step Verification. This provides an added layer of protection when accessing PennKey-protected web sites and applications.
Your LawKey is used to access a set of services provided by the Law School including your email and computer log in. Your PennKey is used for the myCourses site and Canvas LMS as well as resources provided by the central campus. Please see below for specifics.
- If you know your LawKey credentials:
Sign in to office.com/signin with your work or school account. Once signed in, click on the Settings icon and then select “Change your password.”
- If you know your PennKey credentials: visit the Change PennKey Tool and select a new password.
Not sure your PennKey is working? Use the “Test my PennKey” application to check.
Test your PennKey username and/or password
- All students should configure their self service password reset options in Office 365. Once configured, if you forgot your LawKey and need to reset, you can do so using the Office 365 password reset tool.
- If you are unable to use the tool, please fill out the Lawkey reset request.
- If you need additional help, please email or call ITS at (215) 898-2679.
- If you are enrolled in Challenge-Response: visit Attempt Challenge-Response to select a new password.
- Everyone else: please email or call ITS at (215) 898-2679.