Alumni: LawKey & PennKey Account Help
Frequently asked Questions
What is my PennKey?
- Your PennKey is the username and password used for Penn online services. Your username may be the same one that you used while at Penn Law (e.g., if your Penn Law email address was “email@example.com,” then your PennKey would be “xysmith”).
What if I can’t remember my username or password OR what if I never had a PennKey?
- Can’t remember your PennKey username? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never had a PennKey, or can’t remember the password?
If you graduated in 1975 or later:
Activate your PennKey online using the PennKey-ASAP application. You will be required to successfully complete a brief questionnaire concerning your former academic career at Penn.
If you graduated prior to May 1975:
Request a PennKey Setup Code using the Online Setup Code Service. When you successfully complete the PennKey Setup Code Service process, you will be issued a PennKey Setup Code via U.S. Mail to your address of record. You will then be able to use that code to activate your PennKey login.
- If you graduated in 1975 or later:
What is my LawKey?
- Your LawKey is your Law School email address and password used to access your email account in Office 365. (e.g., email@example.com).
Help! I Forgot my Password!
If you forgot your LawKey password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.