Student Email Accounts
The Penn Law student email system is hosted in Office 365. As a student, you will receive an email account that will follow you after graduation and beyond.
- Lifelong addresses will use the format firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to email, students will also have access to a full featured Outlook Calendar.
- All students are required to setup Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) on their Penn Law email account.
Logging in to your Office 365 Email Account
You will be able to access your Office 365 email account via the Outlook Web App at https://outlook.office365.com. Login using your email address (email@example.com) and LawKey password.
Students can also access their Penn Law email from their mobile device. Please note that a passcode is required on the device. See instructions on ITS Online.
Automatic Online Archiving
Large email accounts cause Outlook to slow down, take longer to search, and crash more often. Online archiving will automatically move emails older than two years into an online archive.
The archive folders appear in a section named Archive located below your normal folders and are searchable just like regular emails. The archive is available whenever you are connected to the Internet through Outlook for Windows and Outlook Web App
Prefer to forward your Penn Law email to an existing account?
Have questions about your account? Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to using the Outlook Web App, please see Using Email in Outlook Online
Please refer to your class specific support documentation below:
- Incoming JD Students - Information on creating your PennKey and LawKey/Email Account *
- Incoming LLM Students - Information on creating your PennKey and LawKey/Email Account *
- Incoming ML students will receive an email with instructions on creating their LawKey/Penn Law email account once they have officially enrolled in the program.
- Information for Alumni
* requires login to the Admitted Student web site.