Student Email Accounts
The Penn Law student email system is now hosted in Office 365. As a student, you will receive a lifelong email account that will follow you after graduation and beyond.
- Lifelong addresses will use the format firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to email, students will also have access to a full featured Outlook Calendar.
Logging in to your Office 365 Email Account
You will be able to access your O365 email account via the Outlook Web App at https://outlook.office365.com. Login with your LawKey password.
Prefer to forward your Penn Law email to an existing account?
Have questions about your account? Contact ITS at email@example.com
For questions related to using the Outlook Web App, please see Using Email in Outlook Online
As we transition to this new system, please refer to your class specific support documentation below:
- Graduating JD/LLM 2016 Students
- Incoming JD 2019 and LLM 2017 Students (coming soon)
- JD 2017 and 2018 Students (coming soon)
- 2015 Graduates and Earlier (coming soon)