Faculty & Staff Email Accounts
Full-time Faculty and Staff receive a full Outlook Exchange account for email, calendar, and contacts. Your address was created at the same time as your LawKey account and was included in the activation email message you received. Your address is in the following format: email@example.com.
Webmail: Outlook Web Access
Your Law School email account is accessible from the web using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
https://email.law.upenn.edu (or https://office.com)
(login with your full email address and LawKey password)
Automatic Online Archiving
Large email accounts cause Outlook to slow down, take longer to search, and crash more often. Online archiving will automatically move emails older than two years into an online archive.
The archive folders appear in a section named Archive located below your normal folders and are searchable just like regular emails. The archive is available whenever you are connected to the Internet through Outlook for Windows and Outlook Web App
Turn on Out of Office
You can schedule your out of office message in advance using Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
Schedule Using Outlook
- Click File and choose Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- Select Send automatic replies, set your message, and click OK.
Schedule Using Outlook Web App for Office 365
- Log into Outlook Web App.
- Click Options in the top-right corner and choose Set Automatic Replies….
- Choose Send automatic replies, set your dates and messages, then click Save.