Faculty & Staff Email Accounts
New Faculty receive a full Outlook Exchange account for email, calendar, and contacts. Your address was created at the same time as your LawKey account and was included in the activation email message you received. Your address is in the following format: email@example.com.
Webmail: Outlook Web Access
Your Law School email account is accessible from the web using Outlook Web Access (OWA). OWA works best in Internet Explorer. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome can be used as well with some limited features.
Outlook Web Access: https://mail.law.upenn.edu
Don't Like Your Email Address? Create a Fullname Alias
You may also have a full name alias, often in the form firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails sent to your fullname alias will be delivered to the same place as your primary address. To read the guidelines and select/change your full name alias, go to PLEAS. Please note that all aliases are subject to approval, which takes up to three business days.
Turn on Out of Office
You can schedule your out of office message in advance using Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
Schedule Using Outlook 2010
- Click File and choose Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- Select Send automatic replies, set your message, and click OK.
Schedule Using Outlook Web Access
- Log into Outlook Web Access.
- Click Options in the top-right corner.
- Click Out of Office Assistant and choose Send Out of Office auto-replies.
- Set your message and click Save.
Schedule Using Outlook Web App (New Version)
- Log into Outlook Web App.
- Click Options in the top-right corner and choose Set Automatic Replies....
- Choose Send automatic replies, set your dates and messages, then click Save.