Faculty & Staff Email Accounts
Full-time Faculty and Staff receive a full Outlook Exchange account for email, calendar, and contacts. Your address was created at the same time as your LawKey account and was included in the activation email message you received. Your address is in the following format: email@example.com.
Webmail: Outlook Web Access
Your Law School email account is accessible from the web using Outlook Web Access (OWA). OWA works best in Internet Explorer. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome can be used as well with some limited features. As we migrate Penn Law email accounts to Office 365, two portals are currently available for OWA depending on your migration status. Please use the appropriate link to access your email account in OWA.
Automatic Online Archiving
Large email accounts cause Outlook to slow down, take longer to search, and crash more often. Online archiving will automatically move emails older than two years into an online archive.
The archive folders appear in a section named Archive located below your normal folders and are searchable just like regular emails. The archive is available whenever you are connected to the Internet through Outlook for Windows and Outlook Web App
Read More About Archiving
Turn on Out of Office
You can schedule your out of office message in advance using Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
Schedule Using Outlook 2013 & Outlook 2010
- Click File and choose Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- Select Send automatic replies, set your message, and click OK.
Schedule Using Outlook Web App for Office 365
- Log into Outlook Web App.
- Click Options in the top-right corner and choose Set Automatic Replies….
- Choose Send automatic replies, set your dates and messages, then click Save.
Schedule Using Outlook Web Access
- Log into Outlook Web Access.
- Click Options in the top-right corner.
- Click Out of Office Assistant and choose Send Out of Office auto-replies.
- Set your message and click Save.