- April 11, 2014This is a follow up to our email regarding the recent OpenSSL vulnerability (also known as Heartbleed). Here is more information on what exactly this vulnerability is and how to protect yourself.
- March 25, 2014Join us for a collaborative lunch and learn about how you can enhance your email communications. ITS will provide information on how to utilize Mail Chimp for your email campaigns as well as how to organize mailing lists and aliases. Communications will review how to submit an HTML email request and will provide tips and tricks on best practices for design and layout to make your email stand out from the rest.
Friday, April 25, 2014, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
PLEASE RSVP HERE
January 16, 2014Penn Law Doodle simplifies scheduling a meeting with multiple attendees. Instead of emailing back and forth to find a time that everyone is available, just create and circulate a Doodle poll with all possible meeting times. Attendees can select the dates and times that are most convenient for them.
- Penn on Instagram: View & share campus images.
- LiveMocha: Learn a language & connect with native speakers for instructive help.
- @technicallyPHL: Philly IT News.
- @ccdphila: Center City news.
- GrubHub: Find restaurants near you & order online for free.
- Sporcle: Mentally stimulating diversions.
- @timoreilly: Predicting what’s next in technology.
- @wiredscience: Wired Science.
What can I use to create a survey?
- Qualtrics is a full featured tool that is great for building simple or advanced surveys.
- Web Providers can also use the LiveWhale CMS to include a basic survey directly in the body of a web page.
Looking for the basics of survey design?
- Learn best practices that will improve the quality of your surveys.
- Check out Frequently Asked Survey Design Questions.
I have collected my data, now what?
- These guides will give you an explanation of common data analysis methods to help you implement them.