International & Comparative Law Faculty
Penn Law students engage with one of the nation’s most outstanding law school faculties.
With diverse experience in international and comparative law, our faculty members bring to the classroom a broad global view of the role of law in society.
Bok Visiting International Professors
Each year, top internationally recognized experts are hand-picked by our faculty for their contributions to their fields. Bok professors enrich our curriculum by offering short, specialized courses in small classroom settings.
Adjunct Faculty and Fellows
Our adjunct faculty members are practitioners with deep experience in their fields, who bring specialized expertise to the classroom.
- Fernando Chang-Muy (Immigration Law, Social Welfare, International Human Rights, Public Health)
- Rangita de Silva de Alwis (International Women’s Human Rights)
- Gabriela Femenia (Research in Foreign and International Law)
- Michael McMillen (Islamic Finance)
- Mark Nevitt (National Security Law, Environmental Law, International Law)
Visiting Scholars & Researchers
We believe that the intellectual lives of Penn Law faculty and students are enriched by the academic and regional diversity of our visitors. With our faculty’s support, Penn Law permits selected legal professionals to pursue research as integrated members of the Penn Law community.
If you are from the media, please consult our media experts guide for faculty with expertise in international and comparative law.