The Law School provides globally-minded students like you the opportunity to spend your full 3L year abroad while pursuing a dual degree with one of our partner institutions.
Sciences Po (Paris, France)
- Masters in Economic Law with focus on Global Governance Studies
- LLM in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement
Hong Kong University (Hong Kong)
- LLM (General) Master of Laws
- LLM in Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Corporate and Financial Law
- LLM in Chinese Law
- LLM in Compliance and Regulation
- LLM in Human Rights
- LLM in Medical Ethics and Law
- LLM Technology and Intellectual Property Law
Remy Nshimiyimana C’08 L’11
Remy Nshimiyimana discusses his experience earning a master’s degree in economic law from Sciences Po.