Philadelphia Event Review Team
Just Culture Event Reviews
Impact Report on Root Cause Analysis with Montgomery County DA, to be presented April 20-21 at 2015 Innovations in Criminal Justice Summit
Recommendations on Root Cause Analysis of the New York State Justice Task Force, based in part on a presentation from the Quattrone Center
National Commission on Forensic Science Recommendations to U.S. Attorney General on Root Cause Analysis, co-authored by John Hollway (Quattrone Center), Marc LeBeau, Ph.D. (Senior Scientist, Scientific Analysis Section, FBI Laboratory), and Peter Neufeld (Innocence Project).
Hollway, John, A Systems Approach to Error
Reduction in Criminal Justice (February 1, 2014); U of Penn Law School,
Public Law Research Paper No. 14-6.
Download from the Penn Law Legal Scholarship Repository | Download from SSRN
Hollway, John, “Courts Must Evolve With Science,” Philadelphia Inquirer, April 21, 2014.
2015 Exoneree Fellowship
Quattrone Center & Documentaries & the Law
John Hollway & John Thompson: A Systems Approach to Wrongful Convictions, Tulane Law 9/30/2015
- Once Bitten Twice Shy - The Anatomy of a Wrong Bitemark Conviction
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Panel: Re-Forming Data in Criminal Justice
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Panel: Operationalizing Criminal Justice Re-Form: Philadelphia
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Keynote Address: A New Era of Reform Prosecution
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Panel: Re-Forming Criminal Justice Investigations...
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Keynote Address: Cardiac Arrest ...
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Panel: Re-Forming Public Defense
- Quattrone Symposium 2018 - Panel: Re-Forming Criminal Record History Information Policy
(This work is in the public domain of the United States because it is a work of the U.S. Federal Government under Title 17, Chapter 1, § 105 of the United States Code (as amended))