January 27th, 2021
Wednesday, January 27, 202112:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST Rescuing 911: Opportunities for Reform in Police DispatchAmid ongoing calls for reform to address systemic racism in our communities, our 911 operators continue to receive about 500,000 calls each day. These operators are the first of our first responders. The information they gather, what they transmit, and the way they transmit it can have a meaningful impact on how police respond to calls for help from our communities. And as the recent killing of Walter Wallace Jr. in Philadelphia shows, the manner in which police get dispatched to an encounter with a community member can critically shape how it ends.
Watch recording here
January 12th, 2021
Tuesday, January 12, 20216:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST Seeing Us, and Hearing Our Voices: A Criminal Justice Conversation with Yusef Salaam and John LegendThe Quattrone Center is proud to host an online conversation with world-famous recording artist and criminal justice reform advocate, John Legend and member of the Exonerated Five, Dr. Yusef Salaam. They will be discussing new directions in criminal justice reform and how their reform efforts reflect this year’s dramatic shift in national focus towards racial justice.
Watch the recording here
December 2nd, 2020
Wednesday, December 2, 20204:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Is Police Reform Possible? Police Commissioner PerspectivesTwo police chiefs with vast experience leading metropolitan police forces will discuss the best approaches and biggest obstacles to addressing systemic problems in American policing.
Leading the discussion will be distinguished journalist Dave Davies of NPR’s Fresh Air.
Watch the recording
November 11th, 2020
Wednesday, November 11, 20204:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST The Administration of Blind Justice: Criminal Justice Institutions and Racial BiasAs this year has demonstrated so clearly, racial bias in criminal justice has the power to distort decision making and produce unjust and unfair outcomes in a context where liberty, lives, and futures are at stake.
Watch the recording
Annual Quattrone Center Spring Symposium
After the First Step Act: What’s Next in Criminal Justice Reform
May 8-9, 2019
Re-Forming Criminal Justice:
Structural Innovations to Improve the Administration of Justice
April 20-21, 2018
Finding Common Ground: Preventing Errors in Criminal Justice
April 20-21, 2017
Technology in Criminal Justice Reform
May 12-13, 2016
Defining Quality in Criminal Justice
A Systems Approach to Conviction Integrity
April 4-5, 2014
- Rescuing 911: Opportunities for Reform in Police Dispatch
- Is Police Reform Possible, Police Commissioner Perspectives
- Seeing Us, and Hearing Our Voices: A Criminal Justice Conversation with Yusef Salaam and John Legend
- The Administration of Blind Justice: Criminal Justice Institutions and Racial Bias
- Criminal Justice Reform and Forensics: The Importance of Evidence (10/01/2020)
- Structural Frustrations: Challenges to Implementing Change
- Beyond Reform: Reenvisioning the Role of Police
- Quattrone Center 6th Innovation in Prosecution Summit Opiods and Drug Delivery Resulting in Deat
- Quattrone Center 6th Innovation in Prosecution Summit Smart Justice and Wrap Up Discussion Day 2
(This work is in the public domain of the United States because it is a work of the U.S. Federal Government under Title 17, Chapter 1, § 105 of the United States Code (as amended))