- Robert Baldwin, Regulating for Sustainability: The Challenge of Excellence
- Cary Coglianese, Defining and Assessing Regulatory Excellence
- Cary Coglianese, Listening and Learning: Toward a Framework of Regulatory Leadership
- Cary Coglianese, Rating Governmental Excellence
Angus Corbett, Reflections on Regulatory Excellence
- Daniel C. Esty, Regulatory Excellence: Lessons from Theory and Practice
- Adam M. Finkel, Beyond Best-in-Class: The Secret to Regulatory Excellence
- John D. Graham and Paul R. Noe, Beyond Process Excellence: Toward Enhancing Societal Well-being
- Neil Gunningham, Compliance and Enforcement of Environmental Regulation: What Makes an Excellent Regulator?
Kathryn Harrison, Climate Change Regulation: Lessons from Regulatory Failure
- Bridget M. Hutter, What Makes A Regulator Excellent? A Risk Regulation Perspective
- Howard Kunreuther, What Make a Regulator Excellent When Faced with Extreme Events?
David Levi-Faur, Regulatory Excellence via Multiple Rationalities
- Shelley H. Metzenbaum, Environmental Compliance and Enforcement Measurement: Why, What, and How?
- Shelley H. Metzenbaum & Gaurav Vasisht, What Makes a Regulator Excellent?
- David Vogel, Improving the Quality of Risk Regulation: Lessons from the United States and the European Union
- Wendy Wagner, What Makes a Regulator Excellent?
Send us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org