November 23rd, 2015
Monday, November 23, 201512:00 PM - 1:00 PM CTIC Student Lunchtime Speaker: Matthew Karch (L’96)The Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition (CTIC) would like to invite you to a Student Workshop with Matthew Karch (L ’96) on Monday, November 23 at noon. Lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP Below:Gittis 213, Kushner Classroom
November 18th, 2015
Wednesday, November 18, 201512:00 PM - 1:00 PM Maximizing Patent Value - A Conversation with Erich SpangenbergCome learn about trolling from one of the most controversial attorneys in patent law! PIPG welcomes Erich Spangenberg, founder of IPNav and nXn Partners and former partner at Jones Day, for a lunchtime discussion on patent monetization and his alternative career path in patent law.
Non-pizza lunch sponsored by CP&P will be served.Gittis 214, Haaga Classroom
- Privacy Conference: Technology to Enhance or Replace End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Privacy Conference: Cognitive Limits to End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Privacy Conference: The Economics of End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Privacy Conference: Law, Ethics, and Philosophy of End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Panel Three: Title VI – Cable Services
- Panel Two: Title III - Mobile Services
- Panel One: Title II - Telecommunications Services