November 3rd, 2015
Tuesday, November 3, 20155:00 PM CTIC Innovation Mixer
The Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition and The Mack Institute for Innovation Management at Wharton will hold a student mixer in the Davis Student Union as part of a series of Innovation Mixers.
The mixers will foster an environment of authentic connection, with a featured speaker and networking opportunities to foster collaboration. Light Refreshments will be served.Davis Student Union
November 6th, 2015
Friday, November 6, 2015All Day CTIC Copyright Scholarship Roundtableuntil November 7Silverman 147
November 7th, 2015
Saturday, November 7, 2015All Day CTIC Copyright Scholarship RoundtableSilverman 147
August 6th, 2015
Thursday, August 6, 20155:30 PM - 8:00 PM Does Copyright Law Adequately Protect Photography and the Visual Arts?
Rip-Off or Fair Use?
With Nancy Wolff, David Graham and Sarah Stolfa
Co-sponsored by the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
and the Copyright Society of the USA Philadelphia ChapterTanenbaum 145, Gittis Classroom
July 24th, 2015
Friday, July 24, 2015CTIC and the Cinema Studies Program Present, Openness and Intellectual Property: ISHTIP Annual Workshop 2015By Invitation Only
Please RSVPuntil 3:30 PMSilverman 245, Levy Conference Room
- Privacy Conference: The Economics of End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Privacy Conference: Law, Ethics, and Philosophy of End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Panel Three: Title VI – Cable Services
- Panel Two: Title III - Mobile Services
- Panel One: Title II - Telecommunications Services
- The Future of Intercarrier Compensation
- Regulation by Consent Decree: Lessons for Microsoft and Beyond