October 1st, 2020
Thursday, October 1, 20205:30 PM CTIC Career Speaker Series: Paul Ford L’18
Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from a recent Penn Law graduate about his experience as an Associate at a large West Coast firm and the ways in which Penn Law prepared him for practice.
Paul Ford is an Associate at Perkins Coie, resident in San Francisco. His practice focuses on emerging companies and venture capital law, as well as Blockchain technology and digital currency.
Ford graduated from Penn Law in 2018. While at Penn, he served as an associate editor of the Asian Law Review and a board editor of the Journal of Law & Innovation. Ford earned his M.B.A. with a concentration in finance and a B.S. in business administration from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University. He gained significant experience interning at several major financial institutions and on Capitol Hill.
To RSVP for this event, please click here.Virtual Event
September 22nd, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 20205:30 PM - 7:00 PM Current and Emerging Issues in Law and Technology - Fall 2020The esteemed Faculty of The Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition (CTIC) will highlight and explore cases on the Supreme Court’s docket for the October 2020 term!
To join us for this event, feel free to follow this Zoom link.Virtual - Zoom Webinar
September 1st, 2020
Tuesday, September 1, 20201:00 PM Opportunities in Law & Tech: Virtual Event
The Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition invites you to an information session to learn about opportunities in law and technology, including:
- Joint Degrees in Law & Engineering
- The Detkin Intellectual Property & Technology Legal Clinic
- Journal of Law & Innovation
- Career Speaker Series
- Summer Public Interest Fellowships
- Penn Intellectual Property Group
- Research Opportunities
To attend the event, please RSVP HERE.Virtual Event
- Current Issues in Law & Technology (10/02/19)
- President Trump, Twitter, and the Future of Speech on the Internet: A Conversation on Section 230
- The Rise of Antitrust Scrutiny of Big Tech: Transatlantic Perspectives (2020/02/18)
- Rethinking Innovation Policy: The Role of the State (6)
- Rethinking Innovation Policy: The Role of the State (5)
- Rethinking Innovation Policy: The Role of the State (4)
- Rethinking Innovation Policy: The Role of the State (2)