January 28th, 2020
Tuesday, January 28, 202012:00 PM CTIC Career Speaker Series: Stuart Rosen L’84Penn Law Students are invited to come hear this distinguished alum speak about his career and his path there.
Lunch will be served. Please RSVP below to be counted for lunch.Silverman 147
January 29th, 2020
Wednesday, January 29, 20204:30 PM CTIC & PPR Book Talk “The Ethical Algorithm”The Ethical Algorithm
The Science of Socially Aware Algorithm Design
By Michael Kearns and Aaron Roth
January 24th, 2020
Friday, January 24, 2020All Day “Rethinking Innovation Policy: The Role of the State”The Journal of Law & Innovation presents its annual symposium.
December 13th, 2019
Friday, December 13, 2019All Day Cyber Insurance and Cyber Resilience: A Workshop for Researchers and PractitionersThis workshop brings together researchers and practitioners in the world of Cyber Insurance and Cyber Resilience to discuss topics facing the field today.
This is a closed door meeting and attendance is by invitation only.Silverman 147
- CTIC Seismic Shifts in Privacy (11/18/2019)
- Unique opportunities at the intersection of law and technology
- Due Process in Competition Law Enforcement: A Comparative Perspective Part 2
- Due Process in Competition Law Enforcement: A Comparative Perspective Part 1
- Due Process in Competition Law Enforcement: A Comparative Perspective Part 3
- Due Process in Competition Law Enforcement: A Comparative Perspective Part 4
- Year in Review: Law and Technology