February 26th, 2018
Monday, February 26, 20184:30 PM CTIC Faculty Workshop with Janet FreilichThe Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition Workshop is pleased to have Janet Freilich presenting her paper, “False Prophets: The Problem of Fictional Data in Patents” to any interested Penn Law Faculty.Faculty Lounge
February 28th, 2018
Wednesday, February 28, 20183:00 PM Clerkship PanelTanenbaum 112
April 3rd, 2018
Tuesday, April 3, 201812:00 PM CTIC Career Speaker Lunch- Bill RockCome hear the Executive VP of 451 Group, and Penn Law Alum Bill Rock discuss his career and the path that got him there. Lunch will be served. Please RSVP below to be counted for lunch.Silverman 147
February 20th, 2018
Tuesday, February 20, 201812:00 PM CTIC Career Speaker Lunch with James WileyCTIC would like to invite you to hear speaker and Penn Law alum James Wiley discuss his chosen career path and current position at the FCC.
Lunch will be served. Please RSVP below to be counted for Lunch.Silverman 147
February 7th, 2018
Wednesday, February 7, 20184:30 PM - 6:00 PM What’s Next With Net Neutrality?
Watch the live stream of this event
The January 4 release of the Federal Communications Commission’s Restoring Internet Freedom Order marked the most recent turn of events in the longstanding and ever-changing debate over net neutrality. Come hear two leading experts explore what the agency’s action means and what the future might hold for Internet policy.
The program will be followed by an informal reception.Silverman 147
- CTIC Study: 1 World Connected and Internet Connectivity in Rwanda
- Municipal Fiber in the U.S. : An Empirical Assessment of Financial Performance
- Review of Supreme Court Patent Case Decisions, October 2016 Term
- Communications Policy in the New Administration
- Privacy Conference: Technology to Enhance or Replace End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Privacy Conference: Cognitive Limits to End User Responsibility for Privacy
- Privacy Conference: The Economics of End User Responsibility for Privacy