CERL would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their generous support. Their contributions enable CERL to hold conferences and events, provide stipends for CERL Fellows and Interns, and help to advance CERL’s mission. If you are interested in contributing to CERL, please contact Eileen Kenney, CERL’s Director of Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$50,000 and above
- Pamela & William Craven
- Captain Robert G. Fuller., Jr, Esq., JAGC, USNR (Ret)
- Heather & Paul G. Haaga, Jr.
- The Windover Foundation
$20,000 to $49,999
- Judge Harold Berger
- The Dietrich W. Botstiber Foundation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Office of the Provost, University of Pennsylvania
- Symantec Corporation
$10,000 to $19,999
- The Barnes-Wall Foundation
- Cozen O’Connor
- Nino Magliocco & Carla Solomon
- Stephen Sheller, Esq.
- Jules Zacher, Esq.
- The Carol and Lawrence Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research, The Wharton School
$5,000 to $9,999
- Arlene Fickler, Esq.
- The McNulty Leadership Program, The Wharton School
- Middle East Center, University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Global, University of Pennsylvania
- Perry World House, University of Pennsylvania
$1,000 to $4,999
- American Enterprise Institute
- James Backstrom, Esq.
- Cultural Heritage Partners
- Herrick Feinstein LLP
- Michael Finkelstein
- Villanova University Ethics Program