CERL would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their generous support. Their contributions enable CERL to hold conferences and events, provide stipends for CERL Fellows and Interns, and help to advance CERL’s mission. If you are interested in contributing to CERL, please contact the Center’s Director, Professor Claire Finkelstein, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefactors - $50,000 and above
- Pamela & William Craven
- Heather & Paul G. Haaga, Jr.
- The Windover Foundation
Sponsors - $25,000 to $49,999
- Captain Robert G. Fuller, Jr.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Office of the Provost, Univ. of Pennsylvania
Members - $5,000 to $24,999
- Rudy Barnes, Barnes-Wall Foundation
- Judge Harold Berger
- The Carol and Lawrence Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research
- The Dietrich W. Botstiber Foundation
- Nino Magliocco & Carla Solomon
- McNulty Leadership Program, Wharton
- Middle East Center, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Perry World House, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Steve Sheller, Esq.
- Villanova University Ethics Program
- Jules Zacher, Esq.
Donors - Up to $4,999
- Campaign for Community, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Mary & Dell Dailey
- Claire Finkelstein
- Latin American & Latino Studies Program, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Lauder Institute, Wharton
- Duncan MacIntosh
- Christopher Morris
- Jens Ohlin
- Connie Rosati
- Harvey Rubin