CERL would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their generous support. Their contributions enable CERL to hold conferences and events, provide stipends for CERL Fellows and Interns, and help to advance CERL’s mission. If you are interested in contributing to CERL, please contact the Center’s Faculty Director, Professor Claire Finkelstein, at email@example.com.
Benefactors - $50,000 and above
- Pamela & William Craven
- Captain Robert G. Fuller., Jr, Esq., JAGC, USNR (Ret)
- Heather & Paul G. Haaga, Jr.
- The Windover Foundation
Sponsors - $25,000 to $49,999
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Office of the Provost, Univ. of Pennsylvania
Members - $5,000 to $24,999
- The Barnes-Wall Foundation
- Judge Harold Berger
- The Carol and Lawrence Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research
- Cozen O’Connor
- The Dietrich W. Botstiber Foundation
- Nino Magliocco & Carla Solomon
- The McNulty Leadership Program, Wharton
- Middle East Center, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Penn Global, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Perry World House, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Stephen Sheller, Esq.
- Symantec Corporation
- Villanova University Ethics Program
- Jules Zacher, Esq.
Donors - Up to $4,999
- American Enterprise Institute
- James Backstrom, Esq.
- Campaign for Community, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Center for Advanced Research in Global Communication, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Cultural Heritage Partners
- Mary & Dell Dailey
- Arlene Fickler, Esq.
- Claire Finkelstein
- Michael Finkelstein
- Kevin Govern
- Herrick Feinstein LLP
- David S. Jonas, Esq.
- Latin American & Latino Studies Program, Univ. of Pennsylvania
- The Lauder Institute, Wharton
- Duncan MacIntosh
- Christopher Morris
- Jens Ohlin
- Connie Rosati
- Harvey Rubin
- Dr. Stephen Xenakis