The Penn Law Office of Inclusion & Engagement strives to promote a robust exchange of ideas and deep respect for the value of difference, while cultivating an environment where every member of our community can thrive.
September 5th, 2019
- , 201912:00 PM - 1:15 PM Tanenbaum 320Sep5
September 10th, 2019
- , 20196:30 PM - 8:30 PM Silverman 245A, Bernard Segal Moot Court RoomSep10
October 16th, 2019
- , 201912:00 PM Tanenbaum 345Oct16
The class of 2022 has the distinction of being the first class to have amongst its cohort three First Generation Professionals (FGP) fellows.
ABA exhibit on women’s suffrage visits Penn Law to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment
Flags remembering transgender victims of violence in 2019 on display in Biddle Library.
- pennlaw: RT @biddlelibrary: Stay in the know! You can sign up for free online news accounts through the library, incl. NYTimes, WashPost, Financial…
- pennlaw: Though Gov. Wolf does have the legal authority to back his shutdown order, Prof. Allison Hoffman points out that there is a “conflict between the state’s public health power and the notion of individual rights or civil liberties.” https://t.co/hyWzNp7X7a
- pennlaw: RT @PennLaw_CERL: @JohnsonFreese writes that for widespread awareness of the Women, Peace & Security agenda, it’s imperative that military…