Achieving Racial Justice
Achieving Racial Justice is a yearlong colloquium and one of many initiatives Penn Law has implemented to work against anti-Black violence and racism. This series is hosted by the Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice and in partnership with the Toll Public Interest Center and the Office of Equity & Inclusion.
- Examining the Current Escalation of Anti-Asian Racism with Cecillia Wang
- The Administration of Blind Justice: Criminal Justice Institutions and Racial Bias
- Criminal Justice Reform and Forensics: The Importance of Evidence (10/01/2020)
- Structural Frustrations: Challenges to Implementing Change
- Beyond Reform: Reenvisioning the Role of Police