Future of the Profession Initiative
The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School’s Future of the Profession Initiative recognizes a leading law school’s role in designing forward-looking lawyer formation and leading essential interdisciplinary conversations that respond to the fundamental changes that are transforming the legal profession. FPI will teach the skills and knowledge most relevant for modern legal professionals, lead broad conversations about innovative opportunities that abound in the dynamic legal profession, and transform the way legal services connect clients with more responsive systems.
February 27th, 2020
- All Day until February 28 PennovationFeb27
February 28th, 2020
- All Day until February 28 PennovationFeb28
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Steinberg Dietrich Hall, WhartonFeb28
New lawyers’ vision for the future of legal services
Law2030 COVID-19 Series: COVID 19: Deborah Farone Discusses Law Firm Business Dev. During a PandemicLaw firm marketing guru Deborah Farone discusses the unique challenges COVID 19 presents for law firms as they navigate the tricky terrain of generating new business while ensuring the financial health of their own firms.
Jonathan Petts L’07 discusses how he and colleagues created two online platforms–Upsolve and immigrantslikeus.org–to better connect individuals with the legal system.
- pennlaw: RT @pennJDMBA: Online information sessions will be held on July 7, July 21, August 4, and August 18. Register today! https://t.co/JnAJfYzFCa
- pennlaw: Prof. Kermit Roosevelt discusses what fact-checking Joe Biden’s claim about cannon ownership during the Revolutionary War would require. https://t.co/HeQBWDA3Pg
- pennlaw: Welcome to @Penn, @erikahjames! Catch @Wharton’s incoming dean on @GMA tomorrow at 8 a.m.! https://t.co/RuwuLXHjFL