- SJDHarvard Law School97
- LLMHarvard Law School94
- LLBUniversity of Colombo, Sri Lanka91
International Women’s Human Rights| Women, Law and Leadership| Policy Lab on AI and Bias| Policy Lab on Harassment (with World Bank)
- Gender, Leadership, and the Law
- Women, Law and Leadership
- Global Women’s Leadership Project
- Measuring Equity: A Preliminary Analysis of Diversity and Inclusion Statements in Venture Capital- A Year Later
- Women Leaders in Law & Policy on the Global Stage
- Georgetown Names Rangita de Silva de Alwis as Hillary Rodham Clinton Fellow
- Global Institute for Human Rights
- Financing for Inclusion: Investing in a Diverse Group of Business Leaders
- How Business Leaders Should Respond to the Movement for Black Lives?
- Teamwork helps Zimbabwe pupils shut out of class by Covid-19
- Advancing Inclusion in Business Leadership Forum
Goal Five and Gender Equality, in TREATISE ON THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGS) (Oxford Univ. Press, forthcoming 2021).
“Time Is A-Wasting”: Making the Case for CEDAW Ratification by the United States, 60 Columbia Journal of Transnational Law __ (Fall 2021). (forthcoming 2021)
A New Reckoning on Gender-Based Violence: Structural and Intersectional Violence against Women Globally, 54 New York University Journal of International Law and Politics (forthcoming Fall 2021)
Reshaping the Narrative on Inclusion: Allyship in a Time of a “Thousand Papercuts”, HASTINGS RACE & POVERTY L.J. (by invitation; in celebration of Joan Williams, Hastings Distinguished Professor) (forthcoming).
The Changing Landscape of Women’s Rights Activism in China: The Continued Legacy of the Beijing Conference, 28 UCLA WOMEN’S L.J. (forthcoming Spring 2021).
An Analysis of Ethiopia’s Gender Discriminatory Laws, United Nations, 2019.