- SJDHarvard Law School97
- LLMHarvard Law School94
- LLBUniversity of Colombo, Sri Lanka91
International Women’s Human Rights| Women, Law and Leadership| Policy Lab on AI and Bias| Policy Lab on Harassment (with World Bank)
- Gender, Leadership, and the Law
- Women, Law and Leadership
- Global Women’s Leadership Project
- Measuring Equity: A Preliminary Analysis of Diversity and Inclusion Statements in Venture Capital- A Year Later
- Women Leaders in Law & Policy on the Global Stage
- Georgetown Names Rangita de Silva de Alwis as Hillary Rodham Clinton Fellow
- Global Institute for Human Rights
- Equal in Law and Life: Tribute to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Financing for Inclusion: Investing in a Diverse Group of Business Leaders
- How Business Leaders Should Respond to the Movement for Black Lives?
- Teamwork helps Zimbabwe pupils shut out of class by Covid-19
- All Publications [PDF}
Goal Five and Gender Equality, in TREATISE ON THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGS) (Oxford Univ. Press, forthcoming 2021).
Rangita de Silva de Alwis and Naheed Farid, “Where Is My Name?”; Where is my School? Expanding the WPS Agenda to Protect Girls’ and Women’s Education in Afghanistan, Brown J. World Affairs (forthcoming Spring 2022).
An Analysis of Ethiopia’s Gender Discriminatory Laws, United Nations, 2019.