- PhD (philosophy)Michigan80
- BANew College74
Privacy Law| Torts| Applied Ethics| Bioethics and the Law of Mental Health| African American Philosophy Since 1960| Bioethics of Reproduction| Privacy Law through the Lens of Race| Constitutional Law| Professional Responsibility| Professional Ethics| Jurisprudence and Legal Philosophy.
- Constitutional Law and Civil Rights|Gender, Leadership, and the Law|Health Law|Jurisprudence and Philosophy|Professional Responsibility and Ethics|Social Justice, Equity, and Inclusion|Torts, Restitution, and Insurance Law
- DailyBeast.Com Blogs
- Moralist Columns, The Star-Ledger
- National Public Radio
- SSRN Author’s Page
- Interview: The Stone, New York Times
- Interview: What It’s Like to be a Philosopher
- Interview: In Plato’s Footsteps and Paving Others’ Way
- Interview: London School of Economics Book Club
- Interview: Anita Allen, Charles Mills and Bryan van Norden on Racism and Western Philosophy
- Inaugrual Dr. Joyce Mitchell Cook, Memorial Lecture
“The Ethics of Discretion for Academic Administrators,” Academic Ethics, (ed.) Steve Cahn, Rowman and Littlefield 2022.
PRIVACY LAW AND SOCIETY (3d ed., West 2016).
“Piper’s Art/Philosophy of Trust,” European Journal of Analytic Philosophy, in progress.
with Lisa Lee, “Ideals of stillness and solidarity: eliminating disparities and inequities in cardiac research and clinical care,” American Medical Association Journal of Ethics, in progress.
“Privacy as a Political Discourse,” in Oxford Handbook of Applied Philosophy of Language, forthcoming 2022.