This website is a collection of resources for students of landmark Delaware cases and statutory developments since 1967. The site includes the following materials:
- Video recordings and transcripts of interviews of lawyers and judges who participated in the cases.
- Narrative documentary videos describing the cases, using excerpts from the interviews and from case materials.
- For each of the cases, texts of court opinions, selected briefs, and other documents generated in the case.
- Amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law since 1967, with annual commentaries on the amendments, and the history of the 1967 revision of the statute.
- The Lipton Archive, which is a unique, searchable collection of the memoranda and articles published by Marty Lipton on matters of corporate law and governance, as well as a detailed historical narrative account of the context, evolution, and impact of Mr. Lipton’s publications.
The principal sponsor of the website
acknowledges support from the following co-sponsors: