Recent Students’ Experiences
- Mediated international child abduction disputes through the use of the Law School’s Internet video conferencing technology.
- Brokered the settlements of complex employment discrimination claims against regional employers based on age, gender and disability.
- Successfully forged an agreement, in Mandarin, in a dispute over unpaid roofing bills, facilitating the reconciliation of a mother and her daughter.
- Resolved heated campus controversies stemming from fraternity-based and other student misconduct claims.
- Drafted guidelines for court and school-based mediation programs and, as alums, taken on bar leadership positions in dispute resolution and taught mediation courses in the U.S. and abroad.