Lee A. Rosengard L'76
Adjunct Professor of Law
Lee A. Rosengard spent his 41-year legal career at Philadelphia-based Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP, retiring as a litigation partner in December 2017. He has decades of experience trying and settling cases, both as a litigator and as an ADR provider. He was an early proponent of ADR, and in the mid-1990’s established Stradley’s groundbreaking Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group, which he chaired.
He served as Chair of Stradley’s Litigation Department, and was the firm’s General Counsel for more than 20 years.
- He is a member of the CPR Institute Panel of Distinguished Neutrals and the American Arbitration Association Commercial Panel.
- He chaired the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee in 2006.
- He is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he teaches Introduction to U.S. Law and Legal Methods in the Master in Law program, and at Villanova University School of Law, where he teaches Interviewing and Counseling.
- He is a frequent guest lecturer on ADR topics at area law schools.
In 2018, Mr. Rosengard founded Rosengard ADR, where he provides Alternative Dispute Resolution services as a mediator, arbitrator and early neutral evaluator.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Securities Regulation