Programs & Services
The Office of Career Planning & Professionalism empowers students to become the CEOs of their own careers. Our programs, services, online resources, and one-on-one counseling provide students with a competitive advantage throughout their careers.
A wide array of services and programming for students and alumni include:
- Individualized counseling, including resume and cover letter review and strategic career planning.
- Interview preparation, including a Mock Interview Program with “live” attorneys prior to the 2L hiring season.
- Resources to engage in successful networking and the opportunity to develop networking skills through a Speed Networking event and other programs throughout the year.
- Support for students applying for judicial clerkships and internships.
- On-and-off-campus recruiting programs that provide students with access to a wide variety of employers, and preparation programs including a geographic market series.
- Support for students pursuing jobs in government and the public interest, including dedicated counseling, career fairs, and fellowship application guidance.