Make a CP&P Appointment
- The CP&P office is open remotely from 9am – 5pm ET weekdays and until 6pm on Wednesdays. You can make an appointment to meet with a counselor virtually via Symplicity — you need to make the appointment by midnight the day before you are interested in meeting.
- If you have a quick question, you can sign up for a Lunchtime Quick Call-In appointment via Symplicity, held every weekday from 12:30–1:30pm ET.
- You can always email us with questions and a counselor will get back to you.
- Mock interviews are available via Zoom.
How To Make an Appointment
- You can email our office, or you can reach out to a specific counselor — learn more about our specialties here or check the on-call schedule below with direct email links.
- You can make an appointment through Symplicity — you need to make the appointment by midnight the day before you are interested in meeting.
- If you have a quick question, you can sign up for a Lunchtime Quick Call-In appointment via Symplicity, held every weekday from 12:30–1:30pm ET. These appointments are in lieu of our walk-ins and designed to have your “quick questions” answered by a career counselor during 10-minute sessions.
Log into Symplicity
Under the Events tab, click on Workshops
Click on the link for the counselor and the day you would like to schedule your appointment
Use the drop-down menu on the right under RSVP to select your time
Not sure which counselor you’d like to meet with? Meet our team here.
Fall 2020 On-Call Schedule
If you would like to meet with a counselor on a day they are not on call or you are unable to find an available time slot, please feel free to email that person directly or email email@example.com.
Scheduling a Mock Interview with a CP&P Counselor:
If you would like to schedule a mock interview with a CP&P counselor, please make a regular appointment through Symplicity and then email that counselor your resume and transcript, letting them know you would like to use that appointment for a mock interview.