Formal Recruiting Programs
We are moving forward with our Fall 2020 Public Sector Recruiting Program, which will be fully virtual. For any employer interested in scheduling virtual interviews, setting up a resume collection, or posting jobs to our database, please reach out to Jamie Reisman or check out our Symplicity Instructions to register.
Our Private Sector OCI will be fully virtual and has been moved from July to the week of January 11, 2021 — and our virtual Regional Interview Program will be the week of January 4, 2021. If you have any questions, please email Joanna Craig, our Director of Private Sector Recruiting. Please refer to our employer communication for more details.
On-Campus Interview Programs
All of Penn Law’s annual on-campus interviews have temporarily moved to a fully virtual program — this is our May 21, 2020 Communication to Employers. Whether in-person or online, our OCI programs offer employers convenient access to our talented students.
Virtual Program Features
- Access to Penn Law students
- Online access to and delivery of resumes of all interested students
- Private virtual interviews utilizing Flo Recruit, an innovative, intuitive software program
- Capability for virtual hospitality tables
- Administrative support on the day of interviews
More information coming soon.
- Our Fall 2020 Public Sector Recruiting Program will be fully virtual and take place on a series of Fridays throughout the fall. Contact Jamie Reisman for more details or check out our Symplicity Instructions to register.
- Our virtual Regional Interview Program will be the week of January 4, 2021.
- Our Winter Private Sector OCI is fully virtual and has been scheduled for the week of January 11, 2021.
- More information coming soon — contact us with any questions.
How to Register for January 2021 OCI
|Private Employer / Corporations < 50 Attorneys||$500 flat rate|
|Private Employer 51+ Attorneys||
$750 per schedule
Half-Day Schedule $400 flat rate
|Government / Public Interest Employer||No charge|
Please note that a non-refundable fee of $150 is charged upon registration; this fee is applied to your invoice. If fewer than 6 students register and you choose to cancel your visit, fees are reimbursable other than a $150 administrative fee.
Hospitality tables may be reserved for a $150 service charge.
How to Register for 2021 Regional OCI
|Registration Fee||$150 (This fee is waived for employers participating in our January 2021 OCI program. All other fees discounted by 20%)|
|Full Day Schedule||
|Half Day Schedule||$300|
Please click here for information about Penn Law policies related to recruiting.