ABA Employment Summary Reports
At Penn Law, students are exposed to the widest variety of legal employers, nationally and internationally, as well as to Penn alumni worldwide who have used their law degrees to push the boundaries in their fields.
In accordance with ABA Standard 509, please find the ABA Employment Reports for recent classes available to download below:
- View the Class of 2020 ABA Employment Report*
- View the Class of 2019 ABA Employment Report
- View the Class of 2018 ABA Employment Report
- View the Class of 2017 ABA Employment Report
- View the Class of 2016 ABA Employment Report
- View the Class of 2015 ABA Employment Report
*Information on employment outcomes for the Class of 2020 may not reflect a particular law school’s typical results in this area. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, bar admission exams were canceled or delayed in many jurisdictions, thus making it more challenging for graduates to secure employment by the annual Graduate Employment Status Date of March 15. Please reference the 3 years of employment outcome data posted on the ABA Required Disclosures webpage of each ABA-Approved Law School or at www.abarequireddisclosures.org.