Canva is an intuitive, web-based resource for simple graphic design support. This platform works well for projects of various sizes and projects with short turnaround times.
For students updating student group logos or who need a solution for a self-service Law School branded digital design, contact email@example.com for a temporary premium account.
- Faculty and staff may download Penn Carey Law’s digital letterhead (requires a Penn login).
- Faculty who need new or updated personalized letterhead should contact Faculty Support Services.
- Departments who need new or updated departmental letterhead should contact Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is the preferred layout for email signatures. We encourage faculty, staff, and students to adhere to the style below.
[Department, Center, or primary team]
University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
3501 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4217
Students who need a Penn Carey Law logo should email email@example.com to obtain an appropriate file.
Faculty and Staff
If you need additional PowerPoint templates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a temporary premium account to Canva, a self-service Penn Carey Law School branded digital design resource.
Download Law School branded templates
Help using Microsoft PowerPoint
For great learning tips, go to the ITS Online help page here.
If you are looking for event photography and it is within your budget, the Office of Communications is happy to assist in coordinating vendor services from a professional photographer.
The Office of Communications works with several vetted vendors, and we are always expanding our network so that Penn Carey Law events can have appropriate coverage that work for a range of budgets.
- If you are hosting a speaker/guest, check with them to see if they can provide a high-resolution headshot. Images pulled from the Internet/Google searches are low resolution and therefore do not work for print materials.
- Please make sure you have the rights to use your images.
Law School Images
Widen is a cloud-based service available to faculty and staff for viewing and downloading digital images.
For a complete guide on how to access and use Widen, please see the Widen ITS Help page.
To use a Law School Zoom background:
- Download the full size of your favorite image from the collection here: Download the full size images from our Box account.
- During a Zoom meeting, click the “^” arrow next to the start/stop video button.
- Click “Choose Virtual Backgrounds…”
- Click the “+” and select your background from your files.
Here is a preview of the image collection:
Find additional assistance with Creating, Joining, and Managing Zoom Meetings on our Zoom website.