While the Communications Office focuses primarily on institutional strategic communications, the department also offers creative services to faculty and staff.
Creative services prioritize digital strategy and include editorial content development, graphic design and stock photo procurement, and design and production of print materials.
How to Request Creative Services
- Please submit a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of our creative services, including graphic design.
- When submitting your request, please provide all final, fully approved text and all required images for your project. Only high-resolution images may be used.
- Please check with Communications if you have any questions or concerns about production timelines.
Email email@example.com to obtain a high-resolution version of the Law School logo. Please include a sentence about the intended use for the logo so we can send the correct file type and size.
- We highly encourage digital materials. If your project requires printed materials, please note all printed materials are done off-premises though a Penn approved vendor.
- To support the Law School’s sustainability and accessibility goals, Communications will no longer produce foam core boards for display on easels. The Law School’s strategically placed digital community boards work well for event promotion.