HeinOnline Demonstration: Today and Tomorrow
Have you ever wished that law review articles, administrative materials and/or U.S. Supreme Court decisions were made electronically available in PDF format? Your wish has been answered! These are just some of many materials available to you as a Penn Law student via the searchable HeinOnline database.
Some of the more popular materials available via HeinOnline include:
• A law journal library of over 1,100 titles with fantastic retrospective coverage
• Federal Register issues from 1936 to 2006
• Code of Federal Regulations from 1938 to 1983
• U.S. Supreme Court decisions as published in the U.S. Reports, including preliminary prints and slip opinions
• Federal and State Session Laws
• U.S. Treaty Materials
• Full text of over 1,000 classic Anglo-American legal treatises
Biddle law librarians will be providing demonstrations of Hein-Online at the Clock on Tuesday April 3 and Wednesday April 4 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. Be sure to stop by and check out this impressive database.