The Jurist Alumni E-Newsletter
Breaking news, photos, student and faculty achievements, video clips, and links to upcoming events — all straight to your inbox.
Started in 2009, The Jurist e-newsletter is a way for Penn Law to compliment the Journal through a format that is vibrant and more accessible. The Jurist allows us to share our news instantly with over 9,300 friends and alumni.
If you don’t currently receive The Jurist, please contact Nancy Rasmussen at the Law Development and Alumni Relations office. All it takes is an email address to have news and updates from, and about, the Penn Law community!
- New Center for the Fair Administration of Justice at Penn Law
- Third Circuit Senior Judge Anthony J. Scirica Joins the Faculty
- Kilgore Society - Penn Law’s New Women’s Network
- Dean Fitts and Penn Law’s Cross-Disciplinary Model
- Bold Ambitions Campaign Raises $180 Million
- Meet This Year’s LLM Class
- Meet the Class of 2015
- Penn Law Capital Campaign Raises $180 Million
- Penn Law Signs MOU With National Law School of India University