The Jurist Alumni E-Newsletter
Breaking news, photos, student and faculty achievements, video clips, and links to upcoming events — all straight to your inbox.
Started in 2009, The Jurist e-newsletter is a way for Penn Law to compliment the Journal through a format that is vibrant and more accessible. The Jurist allows us to share our news instantly with over 9,300 friends and alumni.
If you don’t currently receive The Jurist, please contact Corey Fulton at the Law Development and Alumni Relations office. All it takes is an email address to have news and updates from, and about, the Penn Law community!
- New Dean Ted Ruger’s “Ted Talks”
- Preparing for the Inaugural Penn Law Women’s Summit
- The Quattrone Center’s New Academic Director, Paul Heaton
- Meet Ted Ruger, the New Dean of Penn Law
- The Francis J. & Wm. Polk Carey JD/MBA Program
- The New Head of International Affairs - Rangita de Silva de Alwis
- Wendell Pritchett Returns as Interim Dean
- Celebrating 25 Years of the Toll Public Interest Center
- Penn Law’s New Certificate in Latin American & Latino Studies