We are proud to announce our new alumni directory!
The Penn Law Alumni Directory is a secure directory for the Penn Law Community with use restricted to those with a Law School connection.
We encourage you to use this valuable resource to connect with classmates and other Law School alumni based on geographic region, class year, practice area, employer, interests, and more.
Step 1: Log in Using Your PennKey
In order to best protect your personal and professional contact information from those outside of Penn, we require all users to log in using their PennKey username and password.
For those who do not remember their PennKey, or who need to be issued a PennKey, instructions on obtaining or recovering your PennKey and password are below.
To begin the log-in process, go to https://alumnicommons.law.upenn.edu.
Step 2: Review and Update/Edit Your Profile
Once you’ve logged in, we ask that you review your profile to ensure that all information is correct, and please make changes or update as necessary. Changes to your profile may be made as follows:
- Click on “Edit Profile” at the top of the page
- Click on the pencil icon next to any information field (i.e., “Employment Info”)
- Click on “Save” in the appropriate information field in which you’ve been working (or simply click “Save All” at the bottom of the page) once your changes are complete. Please note that some fields, such as home address and alternate email address, are not displayed in the default settings, and you must check “Unhide” to display such fields if you wish to do so.
Step 3: Explore Linked Penn Law Resources & Websites
The home page, or “Dashboard,” for the Alumni Directory provides links to the following alumni resources that extend beyond alumni profiles:
Step 4: Provide Feedback
Once you have successfully logged into the Alumni Commons and reviewed/edited your profile as needed, we hope that you will provide us with feedback that will be helpful to us as we release the Alumni Commons to additional members of the Law Community.
Please let us know what works well, as well as any issues you may have encountered, via this brief online survey.
Thank you for your participation!
Any questions? Check out our FAQ section below:
What is my PennKey?
- Your PennKey is the username and password used for Penn online services. Your username may be the same one that you used while at Penn Law (e.g., if your Penn Law email address was “email@example.com,” then your PennKey would be “xysmith”).
What if I can’t remember my username or password OR what if I never had a PennKey?
- Can’t remember your PennKey username? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never had a PennKey, or can’t remember the password?
If you graduated in 1975 or later:
Activate your PennKey online using the PennKey-ASAP application. You will be required to successfully complete a brief questionnaire concerning your former academic career at Penn.
If you graduated prior to May 1975:
Request a PennKey Setup Code using the Online Setup Code Service. When you successfully complete the PennKey Setup Code Service process, you will be issued a PennKey Setup Code via U.S. Mail to your address of record. You will then be able to use that code to activate your PennKey login.
- If you graduated in 1975 or later:
Who can I contact with questions?
- For technical issues, please email Penn Law’s Information Technology Services (ITS) at email@example.com.
- For additional PennKey-related assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other questions, please contact the Alumni Commons team at email@example.com.