The Senior Partners Society - celebrate over 50 years of your association with the Law School! All alumni who graduated 50 or more years ago from the Law School, along with Surviving Spouses of deceased members of those classes, are welcome as members of our Senior Partners Society.
Established in 2008, the Senior Partners Society gathers for an annual luncheon with the Dean during Reunion Weekend and meets throughout the year, both virtually and in person, for social and educational programs. Past events include:
- A Penn Memory Center Presentation on Cognitive Health
- An End of Summer Celebration
- A Cooking Demo
- Fitness Classes
- A Penn Art Collection Presentation by the University Curator
- Tea with Ted: A Conversation with Dean Ted Ruger
- A Private Tour of the National Museum of American Jewish History
- A Private Tour of the American Revolution Museum
All Senior Partners and Surviving Spouses are welcome to join us for our Senior Partners Society events. It is a wonderful way to reconnect with old classmates and stay in touch with friends. Event invitations and announcements are sent via email, so if you would like to get on our mailing list for the Senior Partners Society, please contact Kim Benenhaley.