Registration & Event Pricing
|Guest (Non-Penn Alumni)||$275|
|Penn Law Alumni||$225|
|Penn Law Public Interest Alumni||$150|
|Penn Law Young Alumni (Classes of 2010-2015)||$125|
Penn Law Public Interest Discount:
Discounted pricing is available to Penn Law alumni working in documented public interest lawyer positions. Please contact Kim Benenhaley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.898.1516 before registering in order to verify your public interest status and to receive our public interest promotion code.
Penn Law Young Alumni Discount:
Discounted pricing is available to Penn Law alumni who graduated from Penn Law between 2010 and 2015. (Note: either the public interest or young alumni discount must be chosen - there is not a young alumni + public interest discount).
Current Penn Law Students: Current Penn Law students are welcome (and encouraged!) to attend the Women’s Summit as classes and schedules permit! Details and additional information on student registration will be sent out separately closer to the date.
Please note the following date:
Tuesday, March 15: Registration closes. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this date.
Thanks to the generous support of Penn Law and our Women’s Summit sponsors, this year’s fee structure aims to create greater accessibility to our inaugural conference relative to most similarly organized conferences.
All Penn Law Women’s Summit registrants will have the opportunity to enjoy the following activities, meals, and events:
- Opportunity to attend/choose from 15 alumnae-led panels offered on an array of substantive topics spanning legal practice, public policy, professional leadership, and more (CLE credit available at no additional cost)
- Speed Networking Session and Kilgore Coffee Hour
- Networking Cocktail Reception
- Group Photo and Opportunities for Guided Law School Tours
- Welcome and Keynote Address
- Light Breakfast on both 3/23 and 3/24
- Formal lunch and Summit Awards presentation by the University of Pennsylvania’s current leader, President Amy Gutmann, with remarks from our honorees
- Dinner (at the Palomar Hotel) and Rising Star Awards presentation by Penn Law Dean Ted Ruger with remarks from our honorees
- Gala Dinner and Kilgore Awards presentation by Penn Law Dean Ted Ruger plus Keynote from honoree Safra Catz L’86 with video message from honoree Hillary Clinton