Information Sessions & Student-led Tours
The Admissions Office will offer Information Sessions and current student-led tours during the Spring semester of 2016.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 898-7400.
Information Session Dates and Schedules:
Monday Schedule: February 8 (2016)
- 10:00 a.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Class Visit (Constitutional Law)
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
Saturday Schedule: January 30, February 13 (2016)
- 12:45 p.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
To register for one of these Information Sessions, please fill out this registration survey.
Touring Penn Law
During the Spring 2016 semester, the Admissions Office offers student-led tours every Monday and Friday through February. All tours will take place from 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. on these dates. Please arrive at the Admissions Office by 11:45 a.m. on the day of the tour.
To register for a tour, please fill out this registration survey.
- Monday, January 25
- Friday, January 29
- Monday, February 1
- Friday, February 5
- Friday, February 12
- Monday, February 15
- Friday, February 19
- Monday, February 22
- Friday, February 26
You are also welcome to take a self-guided tour Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please stop by the Office of Admissions to pick up a Viewbook and a copy of the self-guided tour brochure. **Self-guided tours are unavailable during finals period, which runs April 26 - May 6. **