Admissions & Financial Aid Information Sessions are the best way to experience Penn Law. During the Fall 2017 semester, these sessions will generally include a student-led tour, a class visit, and a Q&A session with a member of our Admissions staff. Information sessions are only offered on the dates below.
Kindly note that these sessions focus on our JD program. Applicants to the LLM/LLCM and SJD programs should contact email@example.com and applicants to ML should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To register for an Information Session, please fill out this registration survey.
For any questions regarding the Information Sessions, please email email@example.com or call (215) 898-7400.
Information Session Dates and Schedules:
Monday Schedule: October 2, 23; November 6 (2017)
- 10:00 a.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Class Visit
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
Friday Schedule: October 6, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
Saturday Schedule: October 14, 2017
- 12:45 p.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
Touring Penn Law
Guided tours of the Law School are only offered during the Information Sessions; however, you are welcome to take a self-guided tour Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please stop by the Office of Admissions to pick up a Viewbook and a copy of the self-guided tour brochure. **Self-guided tours are unavailable during finals period, which runs December 9 – December 21**