Admissions & Financial Aid Information Sessions are the best way to experience Penn Law. During the Fall 2016 semester, these sessions will generally include a student-led tour, a class visit, and a Q&A session with a member of our Admissions staff. Information Sessions are only offered on the dates below.
To register for an Information Session, please fill out this registration survey.
For any questions regarding the Information Sessions, please email email@example.com or call (215) 898-7400.
Information Session Dates and Schedules:
Monday Schedule: October 17*, 31; November 7 (2016)
- 10:00 a.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Class Visit
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
*OCTOBER 17 SESSION IS NOW FULL!
Friday Schedule: October 7, 2016
- 11:00 a.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
Saturday Schedule: October 22, 2016*
- 12:45 p.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
*OCTOBER 22 SESSION IS NOW FULL!
Touring Penn Law
Guided tours of the Law School are only offered during the Information Sessions; however, you are welcome to take a self-guided tour Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please stop by the Office of Admissions to pick up a Viewbook and a copy of the self-guided tour brochure. **Self-guided tours are unavailable during finals period, which runs December 10 – December 22**