Admissions & Financial Aid Information Sessions are the best way to experience Penn Law. During the Spring 2017 semester, these sessions will generally include a student-led tour, a Q&A session with a member of our Admissions staff and a class visit when applicable. Information Sessions are only offered on the dates below.
Information Session Dates and Schedules:
Monday Schedule: February 6, 2017*
- 10:00 a.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Class Visit (Constitutional Law)
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
*THE FEBRUARY 6 SESSION IS NOW FULL!
Saturday Schedule: January 28, 2017
- 12:45 p.m. Arrive at the Admissions Office
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Tour of the Law School with Current Student
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid Presentation and Q&A
You are also welcome to take a self-guided tour Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please stop by the Office of Admissions to pick up a Viewbook and a copy of the self-guided tour brochure. **Self-guided tours are unavailable during finals period, which runs April 25 - May 5. **