Our Penn Carey Law Graduate Programs Admissions team looks forward to connecting with prospective applicants. We are pleased to offer a variety of virtual and live events that delve into the admissions process and the Penn Carey Law community (details below).
Visiting Penn Carey Law:
If you plan to visit Penn Carey Law, we welcome you! Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with our admissions team. You can also take a short virtual tour or contact us directly with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Education and Services Expo (LEASE):
August 19, 2022, LEASE Africa
October 29, 2022, LEASE Middle East and North Africa
LSAC Digital Forum
Friday, September 16, 2022, 6:00am - 9:00am EDT; Please register directly through LSAC
Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 8:00am EDT. Learn about the Fulbright Irish Awards 2023-2024 application process. Register for the webinar here.
US LLM Admissions Series
Join representatives from University of Chicago Law School, Columbia Law School, Cornell Law School, NYU Law, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, and Penn Carey Law for a dynamic joint information about the LLM Program experience at a top US law school, followed by individual Q&A break out meeting rooms. Participants are welcome to join any event, regardless of their time zone. Link below to register:
October 6, 2022, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, at 1:00pm EDT
October 12, 2022, Asia and Oceana, at 8:00am EDT
October 19, 2022, Latin America, at 4:00pm EDT
US INDO “Studying in University of Pennsylvania with LPDP Scholarship”
October 25, 2022, 8:30am - 10:30am EDT/7:30pm - 9:30pm Jakarta. Learn more here.
Zoom link (Info Session)
Meeting ID: 849 6353 0979
Kubler Scholarship Information Session
November 2, 2022, at 16:00 CET
FUNED Scholarship Information Session
The FUNED Scholarship is offered in conjunction with the Fundación Mexicana Para La Educación, La Tecnología y La Ciencia, A.C. (FUNED) to Mexican nationals. Join us to learn more. Link below to register:
December 8, 2022, 7pm CDT
Education USA 2022 WHA LL.M. Webinar Series
November 28, 4pm EDT. Register here.
Seoul, South Korea
October 3 - 7, 2022, various prospective and alumni events
Email email@example.com for more information
EdUSA Latin America (registration is free)
- October 24, 2022 Brasília, Brazil, 6:00pm - 9:00pm BRT at 21 Convention Center
- October 26, 2022 São Paulo, Brazil, 5:00pm - 8:00pm BRT at Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie
- October 28, 2022 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 6:00pm - 9:00pm BRT at Hilton Copacabana
- October 31, 2022 Buenos Aires, Argentina, 6:00pm - 9:00pm ART at Sheraton Convention Center
- November 2, 2022 Santiago, Chile, 5:00pm - 8:00pm CLST at Intercontinental Santiago
Penn Carey Law Events in Brazil
- October 24, 2022 Brasília, 9:00am - 11:00am BRT at BMA Barbosa, Mussnich, Aragao.
- October 26, 2022 São Paulo, 9:30am - 11:30am BRT at Demarest.
- October 27, 2022 Rio de Janeiro, 6:00pm - 8:00pm BRT at BMA Barbosa, Mussnich, Aragao.
- November 4, 2022 Recife, 6:00pm - 8pm BRT at Urbano Vitalino.
US LLM Admissions Series
Join representatives from University of Chicago Law School, Cornell Law School, NYU Law, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, and Penn Carey Law for a dynamic joint information about the LLM Program experience at a top US law school, followed by individual Q&A break out meeting rooms. Registration (free) required. Link below.
November 15, 2022, Brussels, Belgium, at 18:30 CET. Please register by November 14.
November 17, 2022, Paris, France, at 18:30 CET. Please register by November 16.
November 18, 2022, London, United Kingdom, at 18:30 GMT. Please register by November 17.